175WebDesign.com respects everyone’s individual right to personal privacy. We collect and use information obtained from this site. This statement applies solely to information collected on 175WebDesign.com’s website and its affiliates.
Terms of Service & Software Licensing:
By visiting and using this site or our services, you agree to the terms that follow. Any work completed for a client implies an Agreement is made between that client (the "Licensee") and with 175webdesign.com, LLC (the "Licensor") with a principal place of business at 11705 Boyette Rd Ste 224, Riverview, Florida 33569.
(a) "Software" means the computer, smartphone, or tablet programs or applications that the Licensor creates for Licensee.
(b) "Install" means placing the Software on a smartphone, tablet, or computer's hard disk, or other secondary storage device.
(c) "Use" means (i) executing or loading the Software into computer RAM or other primary memory, and (ii) copying the Software for archival or emergency restart purposes.
2. GRANT OF RIGHTS. Licensor herby grants to Licensee a nonexclusive license to install and use the Software on the Local Area Network at one location of their business, an unlimited number of users may have access the Software.
3. LICENSE TERM. This License is effective upon initial payment of development services and the license granted to the Software remains in force until Licensee stops using the Software, Licensee stops paying License Fee, or until Licensor terminates this License because of Licensee's failure to comply with any of its terms and conditions.
4. LICENSE FEE. Licensee agrees to pay Licensor monthly licensing fees which will include monthly hosting, maintenance, and support on any and all apps that are provided.
5. TERMINATION. Licensor shall have the right to immediately terminate this License if Licensee fails to perform any obligation required of Licensee under this License or if Licensee becomes bankrupt or insolvent.
6. RETURN OR DESTRUCTION OF SOFTWARE UPON TERMINATION. Upon termination of this License, Licensee shall return to Licensor or destroy the original and all copies of the Software including partial copies and modifications. Licensor shall have a reasonable opportunity to conduct an inspection of Licensee's place of business to assure compliance with this provision.
7. TITLE TO SOFTWARE. Licensor retains title to and ownership of the Software and all enhancements, modifications and updates of the Software.
8. MODIFICATIONS AND ENHANCEMENTS. Licensee will make no efforts to reverse engineer the Software, or make any modifications or enhancements without Licensor's express written consent. Licensee may request modifications, at their own expense, with Licensor, but the resulting code is still the property of Licensor.
9. WARRANTY LIMITATIONS. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS." LICENSOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. REMEDY LIMITATIONS. Licensor's entire liability and Licensor's sole and exclusive remedy for breach of the foregoing warranty shall be Licensor's option to either:
- return to Licensee the license fee for the period in which the Software did not perform according to this warranty, or
- repair the defects or replace the Software.
11. DAMAGE LIMITATIONS. NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE TO THE OTHER FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, AND LICENSOR'S LIABILITY TO LICENSEE FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RELATING TO OR ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT RECEIVED BY LICENSOR FROM LICENSEE AS COMPENSATION FOR THE SOFTWARE DURING THE 1 MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO THE TIME SUCH CLAIM AROSE.
12. CONFIDENTIALITY. Licensee will treat the Software as a trade secret and proprietary know-how belonging to Licensor that is being made available to Licensee in confidence. Licensee agrees to treat the Software with at least the same care as it treats its own confidential or proprietary information.
13. ARBITRATION. The parties agree to submit any dispute under this License to binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association in the following location: Broward County. Judgement upon the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
14. ATTORNEY FEES. If any legal action is necessary to enforce this License, the prevailing party shall be entitled to reasonable attorney fees, costs and expenses in addition to any other relief to which it may be entitled.
15. GENERAL PROVISIONS.
(a) Complete Agreement: This License Agreement together with all schedules referred to in this Agreement, all of which are incorporated herein by reference, constitutes the sole and entire Agreement between the parties. This Agreement supersedes all prior understandings, agreements, representations and documentation relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
(b) Modifications: Modifications and amendments to this Agreement, including any exhibit, schedule or attachment hereto, shall be enforceable only if in writing and signed by authorized representatives of both parties.
(c) Applicable law: This License will be governed by the laws of the State of Florida.
(d) Notices: All notices and other communications given in connection with this License shall be in writing and shall be deemed given as follows:
- When delivered personally to the recipient's address as appearing in the introductory paragraph to this License;
- Three days after being deposited in the United States mail, postage prepaid to the recipient's address as appearing in the introductory paragraph to this License; or
- When sent by fax or telex to the last fax or telex number of the recipient known to the party giving notice. Notice is effective upon receipt provided that a duplicate copy of the notice is promptly given by first-class or certified mail or the recipient delivers a written confirmation of receipt.
Any party may change its address appearing in the introductory paragraph to this License by given notice of the change in accordance with this paragraph.
(e) No Agency: Nothing contained herein will be construed as creating any agency, partnership, joint venture or other form of joint enterprise between the parties.
16. ASSIGNMENT. The rights conferred by this License shall not be assignable by the Licensee without Licensor's prior written consent. Licensor may impose a reasonable license fee on any such assignment.